Plan Your Trip
Plan Your Customized Hunting or Fishing Trip
- Before you start planning your fishing or hunting trip, take a a look at our Quick Chart of our lakes and facilities, to best determine which location fits your needs and expectations.
- What trip is best for your group?
- Full service: Andrew Lake Lodge only – all meals provided
Light housekeeping: Do your own cooking; cabins set up with full kitchens-order groceries in advance; available at Andrew Lake Lodge and all other lakes
- How many people in group?
Minimum group size 2 people; best rate group size is 6 people.
- Exclusive camp bookings at South Leland and Bocquene with groups of 6 or more.
- Exclusive group at Andrew Lake or North Leland Lake is 12 or more people
- What fish species of main interest?
Lake Trout, Northern Pike, Walleye, Arctic Grayling?
- Arctic VS Sub Arctic?
Arctic Fishing = Lynx Tundra Lodge only
Wildlife viewing opportunities – caribou, muskox, tundra wolves and barrenland grizzlies – Lynx Tundra Lodge only
Sub-arctic Fishing (All other lakes)
Wildlife opportunities: View wildlife – Moose, Bear and wolves
- Budget: Arctic fishing is the most expensive – much farther to fly in and out with charter aircraft.
- All of our lakes are completely fly-in! No roads — no trails — no cut-lines!
Anglers fish our crystal clear waters for Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Walleye.
Fishing Trips Suggested Packing List
Maximum baggage weight is 100 lbs per person
Groceries and liquor can be ordered from Fort Smith and flown in advance of your arrival at standard air charter rates – Ask about free beverage delivery for advance orders!
- Groceries (all camps have electrical fridges)
Paper plates & plastic cups recommended for easy clean up (Cabins have dishes & cups)
Dish soap, scrub brush & towel (Cabins have pots, pans and cooking utensils)
Toilet paper & paper towel
There are propane cooking stoves and BBQ’s at each camp
Freezing of food before arrival is recommended
Alcohol (Cans & plastic bottles preferred)
All lakes have electrical generators for lights, fridges, and to charge batteries
Warm clothes (Spring and summer highs +20C to +30C Lows +5 to +15C; fall highs +15C to + 25C, lows 0C to +10C)
Hat and gloves
Sunglasses and sunscreen
Insect repellent and mosquito coils
Camera, Flashlight and batteries
Sleeping bag and pillow (All cabins beds with mattresses and have wood burning heaters)
Towels and toiletries
Fishing rods, reels and tackle
Bring your Downrigger and Fishfinder or Rent them in advance $15/day – reserve in advance
We provide nets, life jackets, chainsaw, axe, unlimited fuel for boats, lake maps
Alberta fishing license: Buy Here
NWT Fishing License: Buy Here